Greenlee Gator CCXL battery powered multi-purpose crimping tool
State of the art 18V 3.0 Ah lithium ion battery power reduces cycle time and provides 70% more cycles per charge.
Automatic retraction when crimping and cutting cycles are complete.
Exclusive t...Recommended accessories
- State of the art 18V 3.0 Ah lithium ion battery power reduces cycle time and provides 70% more cycles per charge.
- Automatic retraction when crimping and cutting cycles are complete.
- Exclusive to Greenlee! The ECCXL and E12CCXL tools have a repeating retraction stop (RSR). On the first crimp, the operator can stop the retraction at any point, and then on subsequent crimp cycles the ram retracts automatically to the same position.
- Exclusive to Greenlee! An integral LED light to illuminate the work area on all tools.
- Exclusive to Greenlee! Over molded tacky grip areas to make the tool easier and more comfortable to hold. Lightweight, ergonomic-angled handle provides comfortable, low-stress use and improves tool balance.
- Exclusive to Greenlee! Bio-degradable hydraulic oil
- Tools are UL and cUL classified with 7 brands of color coded lugs and splices.
- Cycles in seconds with two-speed hydraulic pump, maximizing productivity.
- Uses all optional CCX blades and adapters.
- Tools include two batteries, molded carrying case, and choice of 120V, 12V, or 230V battery charger.
- Accessory : 12274 UPC 12274 Carrying Strap
- Battery : 18 V, 3.0 AMP-HR Lithium-Ion
- Battery Charge Time : 1 HR
- Crimping Force : 24000.000 LB (107.000 KN)
- Estimated Cycles per Charge : 90
- Length : 16-1/2 IN (419.000 MM)
- Replacement Part : 52176 UPC 52176 18 V, 3.0 Ah,Li-ion Battery, 10122 UPC 10122 Carrying Case for E12CCXL &ECCXL, 52178 UPC 52178 120 V Charger, 52179 UPC 52179 12 V Charger, 52180 UPC 52180 230 VCharger
- Rotation : 350 DEG
- Standard : C/US UL Listed
- Sub Brand : Gator
- Type : Battery Powered
- Weight : 15.000 LB (6.800 KG)